As previously mentioned, I've been away last week and as a result of that, I haven't posted anything here last Wednesday. I haven't posted anything yesterday either, but that's mostly because I was lazy.
Since I'm also lazy now, I'll simply tell you a bit about what I have done and will do. Last week - when Stefan and I were at a Mensa youth camp thing - was fun, although people played way too much poker. We saw some birds of prey there, we think they were buzzards. I've never really seen that kind of bird before, not even high up in the sky, but these actually flew low now and then when we were taking a walk. So I found that quite exciting.
Before and after the camp we were at Stefan's place where we watched the first 4 Harry Potter films on dvd in order to be ready to wacth the new one in the cinema which we did Monday. We also ate a lot of candy. Monday we also went to a Mensa café meeting in Copenhagen, and Tuesday we went to Århus and attended another one.
Today we are going to leave Århus again to go to Sunds, a small town close to my hometown Herning. There's a lake where my family has a small house. We'll stay there along with my family till Sunday, and then Stefan has to get back to work on Monday. I'll probably stay a bit longer.
And that's pretty much it.
Since I'm also lazy now, I'll simply tell you a bit about what I have done and will do. Last week - when Stefan and I were at a Mensa youth camp thing - was fun, although people played way too much poker. We saw some birds of prey there, we think they were buzzards. I've never really seen that kind of bird before, not even high up in the sky, but these actually flew low now and then when we were taking a walk. So I found that quite exciting.
Before and after the camp we were at Stefan's place where we watched the first 4 Harry Potter films on dvd in order to be ready to wacth the new one in the cinema which we did Monday. We also ate a lot of candy. Monday we also went to a Mensa café meeting in Copenhagen, and Tuesday we went to Århus and attended another one.
Today we are going to leave Århus again to go to Sunds, a small town close to my hometown Herning. There's a lake where my family has a small house. We'll stay there along with my family till Sunday, and then Stefan has to get back to work on Monday. I'll probably stay a bit longer.
And that's pretty much it.
No comments:
Post a Comment