We moved all Stefan's things to our new flat during our holiday last week. It really felt like home. But after going to Århus during the weekend for a party, only Stefan got to go back to our home. I still have 4 more weeks as an intern, so I have to stay in Århus. And my room here doesn't feel like home anymore at all. Only one good friend and a couple of others who've been here a while still live here. Most of the others I don't even know the names of. Nor do I really care to know.
This isn't home, this is some kind of exile, and I'm homesick for my real, new home. And I miss my Stefan so. When I finally get to move there properly, it'll be the best thing I ever did, but waiting for it is so hard. So please, please, be November 16th soon, so I can go home.
This isn't home, this is some kind of exile, and I'm homesick for my real, new home. And I miss my Stefan so. When I finally get to move there properly, it'll be the best thing I ever did, but waiting for it is so hard. So please, please, be November 16th soon, so I can go home.
No comments:
Post a Comment