I have nothing extraordinary to write, but it's been a while since I wrote anything, so I decided that a simple update about what I've been doing lately would suffice.
- We made all the exterior parts of our wedding invitations (exterior as in: There's a card made of cardboard with some other paper, some paper ribbon and such on it, and then inside that some coloured regular paper with the invitation text will be put - the cardboard card is what I here refer to as the exterior). A few things must be found out that need to be in the text before we can finish that and print it. Also, we need to collect addresses. Hopefully they'll be all finished, interior as well as exterior, and sent a few days after Easter.
- Saturday we had some people over for a beer tasting. We tasted sour kinds of beer, and we had a nice time and some nice beer. Two of the guests (a couple) brought their little baby, and he was very cute.
- So far the class I'm taking about human-technology interaction is really interesting.
- I just baked a bread.
- Stefan bought really cheap candy at work.
That's all I can think of, really - apparently I haven't done anything terribly interesting :)
No comments:
Post a Comment