8 days to go until the wedding now. I've had a few episodes of crying and being scared about whether everything will go well (the party itself, I mean, not the marriage). Planning is so stressful; I have no idea why anyone would willingly work as a wedding planner. But I have a wonderful soon-to-be-husband and a nice mother, so my little panic episodes have been handled well. Stefan has comforted me and of course done his part of the planning; and my mum was there to talk to me on the phone yesterday when I really just needed to hear someone else who had tried planning larger parties before (and who, btw, finds it very stressful herself) that we obviously had everything under control.
Today, thankfully, I don't have to do much. I need to go see if the shop where I left an umbrella yesterday still has it (and buy dinner when I'm there anyway), make a playlist with classical music and rearrange the seating plan a little because someone can't make it to the wedding after all. I had intended to start doing it earlier, but I woke up with a headache, so I've taken it easy (and taken some pain killers) to make it go away. Now it's pretty much gone, so I think I'll get on with the day's chores.
Wee, in 8 days I'll have a wonderful wedding day! :)
Today, thankfully, I don't have to do much. I need to go see if the shop where I left an umbrella yesterday still has it (and buy dinner when I'm there anyway), make a playlist with classical music and rearrange the seating plan a little because someone can't make it to the wedding after all. I had intended to start doing it earlier, but I woke up with a headache, so I've taken it easy (and taken some pain killers) to make it go away. Now it's pretty much gone, so I think I'll get on with the day's chores.
Wee, in 8 days I'll have a wonderful wedding day! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment