This post is not going to be any fun at all, I warn you. It is, however, going to have meta-quality. That is, the quality of being on a meta-level, not some kind of meta-quality that judges the quality of quality. I'm quite sure its quality has no quality at all. However, it is going to contain meta-writing, i.e. writing about writing.
I'm writing a paper on a consultative approach to marginalisation in schools. If it sounds boring, that's because it is. If it doesn't, well then it's deceptive and evil as well as boring. And I'm stuck on it. I know approximately what I want to write, but it's too vague and I can't quite put it in the right words. Actually, I'm not sure it even is vague, I just can't get my ideas to do the metamorphosis into nice little sentences - or evil and nasty little sentences for that matter. I feel like someone stuffed my head with wool.
So what better thing to do to than go here and write about it? Funnily, writing about it is no problem at all, in fact I'm enjoying it in spite of the less than mesmerising subject. Maybe it's just because I get to talk about myself. And complain.
I need to get more readers for this so I can get my complaining spread to a wider audience. Just one person so far is very little. And until I get myself some non-Danish readers, writing in English also seems rather pointless. Not that I don't like pointlessness...hmmm. Hermed en dansk sætning, som så kan være meningsløs for i hvert fald visse læsere, når jeg får fat i de udenlandske. Bare fordi.
The subject of writing seems to have been emptied by now, so I'll try to go away from here and do something useful. More to follow in a few days or so - hopefully, by then I'll have something to say which isn't complaining.
I'm writing a paper on a consultative approach to marginalisation in schools. If it sounds boring, that's because it is. If it doesn't, well then it's deceptive and evil as well as boring. And I'm stuck on it. I know approximately what I want to write, but it's too vague and I can't quite put it in the right words. Actually, I'm not sure it even is vague, I just can't get my ideas to do the metamorphosis into nice little sentences - or evil and nasty little sentences for that matter. I feel like someone stuffed my head with wool.
So what better thing to do to than go here and write about it? Funnily, writing about it is no problem at all, in fact I'm enjoying it in spite of the less than mesmerising subject. Maybe it's just because I get to talk about myself. And complain.
I need to get more readers for this so I can get my complaining spread to a wider audience. Just one person so far is very little. And until I get myself some non-Danish readers, writing in English also seems rather pointless. Not that I don't like pointlessness...hmmm. Hermed en dansk sætning, som så kan være meningsløs for i hvert fald visse læsere, når jeg får fat i de udenlandske. Bare fordi.
The subject of writing seems to have been emptied by now, so I'll try to go away from here and do something useful. More to follow in a few days or so - hopefully, by then I'll have something to say which isn't complaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment