Last night Anders (who may read this, in that case hi :)) came to visit Rasmus (hi to you too) and me, and our friends Signe and Erik came over too, as Anders is only in Denmark for a short while to take an exam. Otherwise he is abroad to stay with his girlfriend.
Anyway it was very nice to see him again, and we all had a nice evening, although there was a bit too much talk of computer games that only I had never played. It was late when they all left (well, relatively), so that's my excuse for not updating this blog yesterday although it was a Wednesday.
Tomorrow Stefan and I will have been together for 42 days which you will see the importance of if you've read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. If you haven't read it, you ought to :)
Also, the administration at the Institute of Psychology has once again proved how stupid their communication to the students is. We will get our exam results sometime the week after next week. Exactly when, however, is yet to be announced. I think it'll be announced on Monday, because that's what I seem to remember from the notice that's hanging at the Institute and which was also once on their website. However, the bastards removed that piece of news from the website now, so I can't be sure. Which means I'd have to go to the Institute to find out when I can find out. It would of course make sense to go sometime during next week, but I'm planning to spend that week with my family and to go to their place (in a different town as you probably all know) Sunday when I take Stefan to the station anyway. I may be back in Århus a short while before next weekend, but will be back with my family again (together with Stefan) very quickly, and I don't know if I'll have time to go to the Institute while I'm in Århus. So I really hope they put the schedule online so I'll know whether I have to be back before Tuesday (one teacher let us know the we'll get the results in his subject on Tuesday). If it's not put online I'll have to check the schedule at the Institute Monday morning which will be quite annoying in case I get results on Monday afternoon because I'll either have to hang around till then or go home and back again.
I really wish they'd finally realise we live in modern times and routinely put all relevant news and schedules on the website. They have shown some improvement by putting exam questions (for papers to be written) online this semester. But that's the first time they ever did so!
Well, enough for now, I think. Not the most exciting post, sorry. I shall be more interesting when funny stuff decides to happen to me.
Anyway it was very nice to see him again, and we all had a nice evening, although there was a bit too much talk of computer games that only I had never played. It was late when they all left (well, relatively), so that's my excuse for not updating this blog yesterday although it was a Wednesday.
Tomorrow Stefan and I will have been together for 42 days which you will see the importance of if you've read Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy. If you haven't read it, you ought to :)
Also, the administration at the Institute of Psychology has once again proved how stupid their communication to the students is. We will get our exam results sometime the week after next week. Exactly when, however, is yet to be announced. I think it'll be announced on Monday, because that's what I seem to remember from the notice that's hanging at the Institute and which was also once on their website. However, the bastards removed that piece of news from the website now, so I can't be sure. Which means I'd have to go to the Institute to find out when I can find out. It would of course make sense to go sometime during next week, but I'm planning to spend that week with my family and to go to their place (in a different town as you probably all know) Sunday when I take Stefan to the station anyway. I may be back in Århus a short while before next weekend, but will be back with my family again (together with Stefan) very quickly, and I don't know if I'll have time to go to the Institute while I'm in Århus. So I really hope they put the schedule online so I'll know whether I have to be back before Tuesday (one teacher let us know the we'll get the results in his subject on Tuesday). If it's not put online I'll have to check the schedule at the Institute Monday morning which will be quite annoying in case I get results on Monday afternoon because I'll either have to hang around till then or go home and back again.
I really wish they'd finally realise we live in modern times and routinely put all relevant news and schedules on the website. They have shown some improvement by putting exam questions (for papers to be written) online this semester. But that's the first time they ever did so!
Well, enough for now, I think. Not the most exciting post, sorry. I shall be more interesting when funny stuff decides to happen to me.
No comments:
Post a Comment