Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Countdown 2 + election

3 days to go, 2 days left where I won't see Stefan at all, 3 nights to sleep on my own, 3 mornings to wake up alone, 1 more patient to see, 1 more Mensa café meeting in Århus (tonight!), 1 more time watching Desperate Housewives in the common room ... we're getting close!

The countdown done, I can report that today in Denmark we have elections for our parliament. I've voted and can now only wait and hope it goes well. It will be an exciting election this time, and at the very least it looks like the government will need one more party to support it besides the nationalist party which supports it now. I'd prefer no influence at all for that nationalist party, but if they and the current government can't get anything decided on their own, at least their influence will be diminished. So it looks like there'll be some improvement for sure, and of course I can still hope there'll be even more.

No comments: