0 more days to go! It's today! :)
The election went worse than expected, it looks like things will continue much as before, with only the nationalist party as support for the government, plus one person from the Faeroe Islands (we have 2 people from there and 2 from Greenland in our parliament). It said today in the paper that this person objected to having such a big say about that, so maybe we will end up with a government needing support from other parties besides the nationalist one anyway - but still, it's not much, and I'm disappointed by the results. The nationalist party even got an extra mandate this time :(
But anyway, I'm moving today, so I'm happy!
The election went worse than expected, it looks like things will continue much as before, with only the nationalist party as support for the government, plus one person from the Faeroe Islands (we have 2 people from there and 2 from Greenland in our parliament). It said today in the paper that this person objected to having such a big say about that, so maybe we will end up with a government needing support from other parties besides the nationalist one anyway - but still, it's not much, and I'm disappointed by the results. The nationalist party even got an extra mandate this time :(
But anyway, I'm moving today, so I'm happy!
No comments:
Post a Comment